ShakesFEARe – Saturday October 27th!
ShakesFEARe – a day of Halloween events for children and adults!
(for additional information contact us at email@example.com or 410-218-1479)
ShakesFEARe Community Open House:
The Baltimore Shakespeare Factory cordially invites you to our ShakesFEARe Community Open HouseFrom 12-4 we’re opening our theatre for a family-friendly FREE Halloween event.
The Open House is sponsored in part by:
Featuring exciting activities including:
- Games and Prizes! (ongoing)- Crafts and Face Painting! (ongoing)- Dog/Owner Costume Contest w/ prizes! (12:30)
- Stage Combat Demonstrations! (1:00 & 3:00)
- Shakespearean Insult Lesson (1:30)
- Zumba Lesson to Thriller (2:00)
- Kids’ Costume Contest with More Prizes! (2:30) – Punch and Judy Puppet Show (3:30) Plus, meet Baltimore Shakespeare Factory Company Members and learn about our exciting 2013 season of performances and our upcoming events for kids (including FunFest Saturdays, Touchstone Players Productions for students, and Holiday and Summer Workshops).
ShakesFEARe Halloween Bash:
The Baltimore Shakespeare Factory invites you to “Delight in Masques and Revels” at our 1st annual Halloween ShakesFEARe Bash! Sorry kids, adults only!8pm – the witching hour… (that’s Midnight!)
$15 Admission (includes your first drink)$35 VIP Admission (includes unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks, VIP area with premium snacks and servers – aka beer wenches)Featuring:- Wine by Boordy,Beer by Flying Dog,- Music & Dancing- Raffles To purchase tickets, CLICK HERE
- Baltimore Shakespeare Factory actors will be playing dress-up for some truly unique
performances of scenes from the Bard’s best-known works. (9:00)
- Costume Contest with Prizes (10:00)
*Free Fall Baltimore deeply appreciates the support of our donors and media sponsors who make Free Fall Baltimore possible. Special thanks goes to Susquehanna Bank, The Abell Foundation, Joseph & Harvey Meyerhoff Family Charitable Fund and the National Endowment for the Arts, with additional support provided by American Trading and Production Corporation and the Henry and Ruth Blaustein Rosenberg Foundation.
Our media partners are The Baltimore Sun, The Urbanite, The Jewish Times, Style Magazine, City Paper, The Afro-American Newspaper, The Daily Record, Peabody Magazine, Maryland Public Television, WBAL, WJZ, Fox 45, CW Baltimore, WMAR, My 24,92Q, Magic 95.9, Spirit 1400,WOLB, WEAA, WYPR, WWMX, and Citypeek.